Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Christine Dolce Sexy Random Photos

Christine Dolce was born on August 31, 1981, in Long Beach, California. The youngest of two children, she developed a knack for standing out from the crowd early on. “Ever since I was younger, I always felt a little different,” she recalls. “I had a need to make a statement.”

Christine soon learned to express herself through cosmetics. “I started doing all of my friends’ makeup in junior high,” she says. “From then on, I fell in love with it and it was like an art to me. I knew that makeup artistry was my passion.”

Within a few years, Christine landed a plum job with Chanel, eventually working her way up to the position of Chanel Counter Manager. Although she enjoyed the work, she feared that she was missing out on even bigger opportunities. "I knew there was something…” she says. “I just didn't know exactly what it was."

Enter MySpace, stage left. The social networking site began in 2003 and Christine Dolce became one of its earliest members. It turned out to be a savvy business move; she was soon flooded with thousands of friend requests from fellow MySpace devotees. "At first, I denied everyone because I wanted to keep it a personal thing," she says. "And then it just kind of came to me. I was like, 'Wow, I'm getting all these adds; this would be a great networking tool.' From then on, I started adding everyone, and everything just took off from there." One of the “friends” she added, Keith Ruby, ended up becoming her manager; an industry veteran, he helped her make the most of her new contacts.

But Christine Dolce is not just about looks. She also designed and created her own clothing line called Destroyed Denim. "The first thing that came about was I got bored one day, and I just destroyed a pair of my jeans," she says. A few well-placed photos later, thousands of Christine’s friends wanted to know where they could get their own pair. The overwhelming response inspired Christine to develop her own line of clothing. Her sexy creations have since been featured at Los Angeles Fashion Week and are selling like hotcakes online.

Christine’s meteoric rise also caught the eye of several leading men’s publications, and she was asked to pose in revealing pictorials for Stuff and FHM. The real coup, however, came in October 2006 when she appeared in Playboy magazine. Christine has also made guest appearances on The Tyra Banks Show, as well as on Jamie Kennedy's new series, Blowin' Up. “I have really been working my butt off lately!” she exclaims. “I have been doing three or four shoots a week for some upcoming projects. Everything is finally coming my way and I just try and stay up and continue to work hard and stay focused every day.”

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here